AIEEE Application Form 2022 – Apply for NTA JEE Main Entrance Exam Date Notification, Admission Form at aissee.nta.nic.in. Check the AIEEE Exam Date, Registration Last Date, Exam Pattern & Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria Details here.
National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to release the notification for the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) very soon. Due to covid-19, AIEEE Application Form Process was delayed for the session of 2020-21. But the authority has shared the information AIEEE entrance exam, AIEEE application form will be stated in the upcoming days.
So, all the candidates stay alert and because the registration form can be started at any time. Candidates can bookmark or follow our webpage to know the firstly update about AIEEE entrance exam. All Eligible and Interested candidates may submit through JEE Application Form official site of www.aieee.nic.in before the last date.
AIEEE is also known as JEE (Joint Engineering Examination). Many students have qualified for this AIEEE. They can take admission in various undergraduate engineering courses. The students of 12th Science participate in AIEEE and JEE. The student’s clear JEE main can take admission in NITs and other states/ private institutes. If you have cleared JEE Advance can take admission in IIT Institutes.
AIEEE Application Form 2022 Last Date
Interested students will be able to fill the application form very soon. After the declaration of the application form date, The last date to fill the application form will mention here. Students can fill the AIEEE Application form online mode. Candidates can visit the official website at http://jeemain.nic.in/ to apply for JEE 2022. Students will need to upload photos, signatures, and enter other documents (if required).
While filling the form, candidates should have ensured that the given details in the form are valid and correct. Applicants need to a selection of the language of the question paper. After complete, the application form candidates need to pay the application fee.
AIEEE 2022 Application Form Date
|AIEEE Exam 2022||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|AIEEE 2022 application form release date||Available Soon|
|Last date to submit application form:||Available Soon|
|Admit Card downloading:||Available Soon|
|Offline main Paper (I):||Available Soon|
|Date for offline main Paper II:||Available Soon|
|Main Paper (I)-Date||Available Soon|
|Date for online main Paper II:||Available Soon|
|Answer Key Release date||Available Soon|
|Last date to check Answer key:||Available Soon|
|The date for announcing the All India ranks:||Available Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for AIEEE 2022
Education Qualification for Course B.E/B.TECH.
Students must have passed and appeared for the 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subjects.
Education Qualification for Course B.ARCH./B.PLANNING.
Students must have passed and appeared for the 10+2 examination with Mathematics.
Application Fee for AIEEE 2022-22 Session
Students can fill the application fee with online mode. Students can pay the application fee for all four sessions one time.
|B.E./B.Tech or B.Arch or B.Planning||In India||General/ OBC (NCL)||Rs 650/-||Rs 325/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs 325/-||Rs 325/-|
|Outside India||General/ OBC (NCL)||Rs 3000/-||Rs 1500/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs 1500/-||Rs 1500/-|
For Both Courses:
|B.E./B.Tech & B. Arch or B.E./B.Tech & B. Planning or B.E./B.Tech, B. Arch & B.Planning or B.Arch & B.Planning||In India||General/ OBC (NCL)||Rs 1300/-||Rs 650/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs 650/-||Rs 650/-|
|Outside India||General/ OBC (NCL)||Rs 6000/-||Rs 3000/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs 3000/-||Rs 3000/-|
How to Apply for AIEEE 2022 Application Form
- At first, candidates need to visit the official website at http://jeemain.nic.in/.
- Check the Latest Event & Important Latest News Section from the homepage.
- Click on the AIEEE\JEE Exam 2022-22 Link.
- Read the information carefully.
- After that, click on the Apply for JEE Mains 2022-22 Online Form.
- Fill in the required details like name, parents’ names as the 10th marks sheet.
- After that, Upload the required document.
- pay the application fee online.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
AIEEE Exam Pattern 2022
- There are three subjects which are taken into consideration for B.Tech courses i.e Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- The Exam will be in two sections.
- Section A will contain 20 questions of Objective Type.
- Section B will have 10 Questions with the answer as a numerical value.
- In which candidates to have answer 5 out of 10.
- There is no negative marking for section B.
NOTE – 4 marks for the correct answer and -1 for the wrong answer (Negative Marking is only for Section A).
AIEEE/JEE Main Paper 1 Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Section A||Section B||Types of Questions|
|Mathematics||20*||10*||*Each Subject will have two sections. Section A will be of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) and Section B will contain Questions whose answers are to be filled in as a numerical value. In Section B, candidates have to attempt any five questions out of 10. There will be no negative marking for Section B.|
|Total||90 (75 questions have to be answered out of 90)||300 marks total|
AIEEE/JEE Main Paper 2 Exam Pattern 2022
|Exam||Subjects||Section A||Section B||Types of Questions|
|B. Arch.||Aptitude Test||50||–||*Part -1 will have two sections. Section A will be of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) and Section B will contain Questions whose answers are to be filled in as a numerical value. In Section B, candidates have to attempt any five questions out of 10. There will be no negative marking for Section B.|
|B. Planning||Mathematics – Part I||20*||10*||* Part -1 will have two sections. Section A will be of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) and Section B will contain Questions whose answers are to be filled in as a numerical value. In Section B, candidates have to attempt any five questions out of 10. There will be no negative marking for Section B.|
AIEEE/JEE Main Syllabus 2022
To have the engineering entrance exam, the syllabus plays the most important role in students’ life. The syllabus gives light on the topics which the students have to prepare in order to clear the exam. The preparation basically relies on the 11th and 12th syllabus. Check the AIEEE Exam Syllabus from the provided below link.
AIEEE 2022-2022 Important Changes
- Due to COVID-19, this exam will be conducted four times this year.
- AIEEE/JEE will have 90 questions instead of 75. Students will have the option to answer 75 out of 90.
- The AIEEE will be conducted in 13 languages.
- Total 10 numerical questions, out of which candidates will have to answer 5 (Options in the numerical questions this time and there is no negative marking.
- Students can pay the application fee for all four sessions one time. If you have not appeared in a particular session, they can seek a refund for it.
- This time, there will be a 40% weight that will give to board marks and 60% to the JEE main score.
Click Here to Download Notification
Application Link for JEE Main Exam