Arunachal Pradesh TET Application Form 2022 Start Date and Last Date Announced Soon. Download the APTET Notification For Eligibility Criteria, Exam PAttern here.
Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (AP-TET 2022) notification will be released by Arunachal Pradesh Secondary Education Department on their official website. AP-TET is the State-level Teacher eligibility test For the teacher jobs of the applicants in various government schools in the State, Every Year Arunachal Pradesh Secondary Education organized Teacher Eligibility Test. Applicants, you can collect the information regarding Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022 Application Form Notification such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Answer Key etc.
Latest News / Updates-
The Recruitment Authority Will soon start the Online Application Form for Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022. Whenever the authority will start the Online Application Form we will update the information here. So stay connected with our website.
भर्ती प्राधिकरण जल्द ही अरुणाचल प्रदेश टीईटी 2022 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र शुरू करेगा। जब भी प्राधिकरण ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र शुरू करेगा हम यहां जानकारी अपडेट करेंगे। तो बने रहिये हमारी वेबसाइट से।
Important Date of Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022
|Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022 Notification Date||May 2022|
|Starting Date to Submission AP-TET 2022 Application Form||1st Week of May 2022|
|Last Date to Submission AP-TET 2022 Application Form||3rd Week of May 2022|
|Pay application Fee date||3rd Week of May 2022|
|Exam Date||2nd Week of June 200|
|APTET 2022 Hall Ticket||1st Week of June 2022|
|Result Date||July 200|
Arunachal Pradesh TET Application Form 2022
An applicant who wishes to apply AP-TET 2022 Application Form must regularly visit this page. The candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks in the written exam. Candidates must check eligibility criteria before filling the AP-TET Application Form. Those applicants who want to be the teacher must apply for the Arunachal TET Application Form 2022.
The Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (AP TET) 2022 Notification will soon be released on the official website. Candidates who want to set up the career in the teaching sector in Govt department, they can be ready to attend the Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2022. It is every year organized by Arunachal Pradesh Secondary Education Department for Teacher Job. Every year examination authority conducts the APTET twice in the year May & December.
Candidates who want to get the jobs in classes I to V Teacher, then those applicants can fill the Anuranchal Pradesh Paper-1 Application Form with fill eligibility criteria.
Candidates who want to get the jobs in classes VI to VIII, then those applicants can fill the Anuranchal Pradesh Paper-2 Application Form with fill eligibility criteria.
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022 Notification & Eligibility Criteria
|Department Name||Arunachal Pradesh Secondary Education Department|
|Exam Name||Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2022|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|No. of Paper||Both Paper (Paper: 1 & Paper: 2)|
|Job Type||Govt Teacher Job Within the State|
Arunachal Pradesh TET Eligibility Criteria
- Maximum Age limit: 28 Year for Paper-1
- Maximum, Age Limit: 33 Year for Paper-2
Education Qualification for Primary Teachers
- Candidates Passed Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with 50% marks and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
- Applicants Qualified Senior Secondary (or its equivalent)with at least 50% marks and 4-years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Candidate Passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 500/o marks and 2-years Diploma in Education (Special Education)
- Aspirants Passed Graduation and Two years Diploma in Elementary Education
Education Qualification for Upper Primary Teachers
- Candidate Should have Passed Graduation and 2- years Diploma in Elementary Education
- Aspirants Qualified Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)
- Candidates Passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 500/0 marks and 4-years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Candidates Passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-years B.A-B.Ed/ B.Sc. B.Ed.
Application Form Fee for Arunachal Pradesh TET Details
|General and OBC||Rs.500/-||Paper I or Paper II|
|General and OBC||Rs.800/-||Both Papers|
|SC & ST||Rs.250/-||Paper I or Paper II|
|SC & ST||Rs.400/-||Both Papers|
How to fill Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 Application form?
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. apcfss.in.
- Now go to the latest notification section.
- Find the link APTET 2022 Application Form.
- Open it.
- After that, fill the important details in the application form.
- Upload all necessary document with a scanned copy.
- Now pay the application form 2022.
- Finally, take the print out of the completed application form for future reference.
|Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022 Application form||Released Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
If you any query & doubt regarding Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022 Notification, Arunachal TET Application Form, you can write your query leave comments below.