Assam Post Office Recruitment 2022-Notification for 1754 Posts of Postman, Mail Guard, MTS Assam Postal Circle at www.indiapost.gov.in.
Assam Postal Circle, India Post has released the notification for the online application for the post of Post Office in Assam. Candidates should note that the online application started in August 2022 and the last date in September 2022. A total of 1754 vacancies have been announced for various districts of Assam. If you want to get more details about Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 details then read this content carefully.
Assam Post Office Recruitment 2022 Online Apply
Applicants can apply for Postman, Mail Guard, and MTS vacancies in Assam Postal Circle. Assam Post Office Recruitment which includes various posts. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the 10th or 12th class percentage and merit list.
Updated News: The notification for PO vacancies has been released by the state of Assam. In this notification, the Indian Postal Circle has released 1754 posts for the state of Assam. The online application form for this recruitment started from August 2022 and will end in September 2022. Here we have updated a direct link so that you can apply online.
Assam Post Office Recruitment 2022-Overview
|Department Name||Assam Postal Circle|
|Name of the posts||Postman, Mail Guard, and MTS|
|Total Posts||1754 Posts|
|Selection Process||Merit List based on Class 10th Marks|
|Starting Date for Application Form||August 2022|
|Last Date of Application Form||September 2022|
|Job Location||Assam State|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam PO Recruitment 2022 Details-
Age Limit (As of 1/1/2022)
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 32 Years
|Category Name||Relaxation Age|
|EWS||No Age Relaxation|
Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total Posts|
|Mail Guard||73 Posts|
|Total Posts||1754 Posts|
Candidates must have a secondary School Examination Pass Certificate of 10th Standard (Mathematics and English – Compulsory / Elective Subjects).
They also have Mathematics, the local language, and English Subjects.
Computer Training Basic (Compulsory) –
Candidates must have a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration.
Knowledge of Cycling –
Candidates must have Knowledge of Cycling with knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle.
Application Fee Assam Post Office Recruitment –
- Candidates of UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man pay acco. to official notification.
- No fee for female/trans-woman / SC/ST candidates / PWD Candidates.
Assam Postal Application Process –
- Go to the official website of @www.indiapost.gov.in.
- On the homepage, Go to the Live Notification Cycle Section.
- Click on Assam Postal Circle Recruitment.
- Then download the Official Notification in PDF and read all the instructions.
- After that click on Registration and make registration by Email & phone number.
- After registration log in through registration details.
- Click on the Fee Payment Link.
- Click on Apply Online link and start filling the Application Form.
- Fill up the Application Form with the required details.
- Submit the Application Form and print it out.
- Take a printout of the completed application form for further use.