CTET Application Form 2022 Last Date / Start Date- Check the Central Teacher Eligibility Test Notification Pdf, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, and Application Form here. Apply Online for the CBSE CTET Registration form at www.ctet.nic.in
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to start the CTET Application Form 2022. The CBSE will soon start the CTET Application Form submission process at the official website @ ctet.nic.in portal. Interested applicants can apply for CTET Exam 2022 at the official website in online mode. Candidates can fill up the CTET Application form before the last date in online mode.
CTET Application Form 2022 Start date
अब TET खत्म, अभ्यर्थियों को पास करनी होगी CTET परीक्षा :सरकार का बड़ा फैसला; भारत सरकार द्वारा एक बढ़ा फैसला लिया गया है की अब राज्य सरकार अलग से शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा (TET) नहीं आयोजित करेगी। अब हर स्टेट के लिए एक कॉमन केंद्रीय शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा (CTET) आयोजित कराई जाएगी। इसलिए वर्तमान में शिक्षा विभाग द्वारा शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा (टीईटी) आयोजित नहीं कराने का निर्णय लिया गया है। तो अब जो भी उम्मीदवार शिक्षक बनाना चाहता है। उसे केंद्रीय शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा (CTET) परीक्षा पास करनी होगी।
Applicants who want to get jobs in Teaching Sector can apply for CTET 2022. CTET Application will start in June 2022 on the official website. All the candidates can submit their registration before the Last date. Candidates can submit the application form from the link given below. Check more details about CTET 2022 Application Form from here on this page.
CTET Notification 2022 Latest News
About CTET – Central Teaching Eligibility Test (CTET) is a national-level examination. This examination has held those applicants to be appointed as teachers at the Primary and Upper Primary levels. The CTET was conducted twice a year in July and December.
|Starting Date to Apply CTET Application Form 2022||June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online for CTET 2022||June 2022|
|Pay CTET Application Fee||July 2022|
|Correction of CTET Form||July 2022|
|CTET Exam Date||July 2022|
|Download CTET Answer Key||August 2022|
|CTET Result Date||Within 06 (Six) weeks from the date of conduct of the Examination|
|Get CTET 2022 Certificates||Update Soon|
CTET Application Form 2022 Apply Online
CTET Exam notification has been released and candidates can submit the application form online mode. another mode will not be accepted by the board and candidates can fill up before last date through the official site of www.ctet.nic.in.
The applicants, who are going to apply for CTET Application 2022, then those applicants check the full eligibility criteria for CTET 2022. If you have eligible can fill out the CTET 2022 Application form carefully. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the Primary stage and the Elementary stage are different at this page given below.
Paper 1 Eligibility
- Candidate must have passed 12th (Senior Secondary) with at least 50% marks.
- Candidates must have passed 2- a year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Applicants should have passed 12th, senior secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks.
- Candidates must have passed 4 – year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Candidates must have passed 12th (Senior Secondary) with at least 50% marks.
- Aspirants must have passed Graduation Degree in the relevant discipline must be acquired.
Paper 2 Eligibility
- Candidates must have passed Graduate Degree in the relevant discipline must be obtained.
- Candidate must have passed or appeared in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Aspirants must have passed bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks must be acquired.
- Aspirants must have passed 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- Applicants passed Graduation with 45% marks.
- Applicants must also complete a year in Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE.
- Candidates must pass Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks
- Candidates must have passed or appeared in the final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Aspirants must have passed senior secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks.
- Aspirants must have passed 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
- Candidates must have qualified graduation with 50% marks.
- Candidates have passed 1-year B.Ed.
CTET 2022 Application Fee
|Category||Fee for One Paper only||Fee for Both Papers|
CTET Exam Date 2022
This year CBSE CTET Exam paper is divided into two papers. Paper 1 and Paper 2, thus candidates who are appearing for paper 1 and paper 2 must fulfill CTET Eligibility Criteria for Paper 1 and for paper 2 both. While the eligibility criteria of both the paper vary. Here we are giving a summary of the CBSE CTET Eligibility criteria in basic.
- The candidates must be citizens of India.
- The candidate must also pass with 50 percent marks in class 12.
- There is no particular age bar in CTET to attempt the examination.
- For brief read the notification of CTET 2022.
How to Fill the CTET 2022 Registration Form?
Candidates can fill the CTET 2022 form only online mode. The Online CTET Application process is based on eligibility fill the application form, document uploading, required application fee & other related information.
- Applicants, visit the official website: www.ctet.nic.in
- Click on “CTET 2022 Apply Link”
- Fill in the exact details in the Application Form.
- Choose the exam center and Language.
- Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature.
- Pay the required CTET Application Fee.
- Receive the application fee paid receipt.
- Finally, take the printout of the Application Form for future uses.
ctet.nic.in Online Registration 2022 FAQ
From Where I Can Apply for CTET?
Best books Publishers for CTET Preparation?