How to correct Name or Father’s Name in CBSE Class 10th 12th Marksheet- How to correct the CBSE Marks sheet online
Correction in CBSE Class 10 & 12 Marksheet
Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi has given chance to Class 10 & class 12 to correct their Marksheet online. Students can apply online for the correction in their Marksheet.
With CBSE Result 2020 Class 10 & Class 12 mark sheets were uploaded online and as we all know CBSE class 10th and 12th Mark sheets are very important documents for students.
सीबीएसई बोर्ड द्वारा 2020 में क्लास 10 और क्लास 12 रिजल्ट घोषित किये जाने के साथ ही मार्क शीट भी ऑनलाइन अपलोड कर दी गयी थी और अब यदि किसी विद्यार्थी की मार्क शीट में किसी प्रकार की त्रुटी है तो वो ऑनलाइन आवेदन करके अपनी मार्क शीट में करेक्शन करवा सकते हैं | यदि आप भी जानना चाहते हैं की ये करेक्शन के लिए आवेदन कैसे किया जा सकता है तो आप निम्न पोस्ट को ध्यान से पढ़े और अन्य दोस्तों के साथ भी शेयर करें|
How to make correction in CBSE Class 10 & Class 12 Marksheet
In future the particulars like Student’s name,Father’s name,marks etc. all are important. During graduation and other higher studies and even at the time of any joining student’s these documents play a significant role.
In fact, the CBSE class 10 marksheet is considered as proof of birth certificate. Therefore, any mistakes in these documents will create problems in future for students.
Generally most of the students get problems while they receive their CBSE Board Marksheet whether there will be mistake in student’s name or his guardian’s name, School name etc. So CBSE is now giving an option to correct the details in student’s class 10th or 12th Marksheet.
People get so much problems when they want to correct any marksheet. Some say you should need an affidavit, while some people say you should go to the CBSE office, and some say you should pay thousands of correction fee but in fact now the correction process is very simple and easy.
Steps how to correct CBSE Marksheet online
- First of all, students need to visit on CBSE official website @ www.cbse.nic.in
- Download the mark sheet correction application form and take its print.
- Or look for online portal for Mark sheet correction.
- Fill up the Correction Application Form with all correct details.
- Now submit the correct documents which shows the correct detail of the student.
- Now submit the Name correction fee online.
- Students can check the correction fee at the official website of CBSE.
- Students will get a reference no. after completing the online form submission process.
Students may done correction in spelling errors, a typographical error in candidate’s name, Guardian’s name/surname’s and school name etc.
If you don’t want to make online correction then you may follow the given steps for the correction in your class 10th or class 12th mark sheet in offline way.
- Students may visit to their school your school or download the name correction performa.
- From school you need to collect the admission form which was filled in by the parents at the time of admission
- Fill the complete correction application form.
- Attach the correction fee Demand Draft or Cash Pay slip at the fee counter.
- Also attach the documents which shows the correct details of the students.
- The Board will match the details after verification of the Original records.
- After verification correction in the marksheet will be done by the officials of CBSE.
If we get more updates about CBSE Marksheet correction or how to get CBSE Duplicate marksheet then we will update on our website so just keep in touch with our website www.iria.in
We hope this provided information in this webpage will help lots of students to know how to correct their CBSE Mark sheet online? We wish All the very Best to all Students.