How to get Punjab Govt. Free Smartphone? Punjab Free Smartphone Distribution Scheme
Punjab Govt. launches the free smartphone distribution scheme named ‘Punjab Smart Connect Scheme’ in Punjab from August, 2021 and all this you need to know how to get those Smartphones?
Punjab government received the first consignment of 50,000 smartphones and almost 1.75 lakh smartphones would be given in the first phase of distribution. The entire distribution process will be completed by November, 2021.
ਪੰਜਾਬ ਸਰਕਾਰ ਦੁਆਰਾ ਬਾਹਰਵੀਂ ਕਲਾਸ ਦੇ ਵਿੱਦਿਆਰਥੀਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਸਮਾਰਟ ਫੋਨ ਦਿਤੇ ਜਾਣਗੇ ਅਤੇ ਇਸ ਲਈ 50000 ਸਮਾਰਟ ਫੋਨ ਦਾ ਸਰਕਾਰ ਦੁਆਰਾ ਦਿਤਾ ਆਰਡਰ ਵੀ ਬੱਚਿਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਵੰਡਣ ਦੀ ਤਿਆਰੀ ਵਿਚ ਹੈ |
Get Punjab Government 50000 Free Smartphone
The Punjab government will start distributing smartphones to students for free from 12th August, 2021. The launch of Smartphone distribution was organised at 26 different locations in Chandigarh to avoid large gatherings and Punjab. Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh said” The Govt. is going to fulfull its promise to the people of Punjab and the youth .
- All you need to know about the free smartphone distribution by Punjab government:
- All district headquarters and some major towns will be covered for the distribution of Smartphone.
- Not more than 15 students studying in that town/district will be invited at each location for handing over the smartphones.
- The state government had already announced to give smartphones to all boys and girls studying in Class 12 of the government schools all across the Punjab state.
- Chief Minister Amarinder Singh said in the recent interview that in the difficult times of Corona, some of the students were facing problems in online education.
Punjab State Free 50000 Smart Phone to Students
Punjab government would fulfill its promise to people as C.M Captain Amrinder Singh announced to give Smartphones to all state’s students before 2017 assembly elections and people were waiting for these Smartphones from a long time. Now all students are very happy after hearing this news of distribution of Smart phones to the Govt. School students.
As due to Lock down and corona effect schools are closed and teachers are providing online classes and many students are mission their classes due to lack of Smart phones. Recently some students approached to C.M Captain Amarinder Singh for the Smart phones and these smartphones will contain various features like touch screen, camera, pre-loaded government applications including e-Sewa App which will contain e-content related to classes 11 and 12 approved by the Department of School Education. Around 1.75 lakh phones would be given in the first phase of distribution and more lakhs of smartphones will be distributed in future.