HP Police Constable Recruitment 2022-Notification for 1334 Vacancy, Apply Online for Himachal Pradesh Police jobs form at hppolice.gov.in.
The Director-General of Police Himachal Pradesh Police Headquarter Shimla has released 1334 Constable Recruitment. The online Application Form for HP Police Constable Recruitment 2022 will be available from 1st October 2022. All the deserving candidates can apply online Available Soon. You can download the Recruitment Notice for the Post of Constables from the official website.
All the candidates can apply online mode for the Latest Recruitment of the Himachal Pradesh Police. As soon as the Official Link to Apply Online for HP Police Constable Recruitment 2022 will b released. We will update the direct link on this webpage, so we recommend all the candidates stay connected with our website.
HP Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Name of Recruitment Authority –||Director-General of Police Himachal Pradesh|
|Posts Name –||Constable|
|Total Posts –||1334 Posts|
|Starting of Online Application Form –||Available Soon|
|Last date of Application Form –||Available Soon|
|Official Website –||www.recruitment.hppolice.gov.in|
|Article Category –||Govt Jobs|
HP Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Last Date
Himachal Pradesh Police Department has invited an application form announcing 1334 vacancies for constables on its official website. Now, this is a great opportunity for those candidates who are dreaming of doing a job in the Himachal Pradesh Department. to make your dream come true, All deserving candidates can apply online until 31st October 2021 at www.recruitment.hppolice.gov.in. After the last date department will not accept any application form. So we advise all the related applicants to apply as soon as possible and don’t wait for the last date.
Eligibility Criteria for HP Police Constable Jobs 2022
HP Police Constable Salary / Pay Scale-
- Applicants will get Rs.5910/- to 20200/- with grade pay of Rs.1900/- (initial start Rs.7810/-)
- After 8 years applicants will get a Regular Pay Band of Rs.10300+34800 with grade pay of Rs.3200/-.
HP Police Constable Bharti Age Limit-
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 25 Years
|General –||18 to 25 Years|
|SC/ST –||18 to 27 Years|
|OBC –||18 to 27 Years|
|Gorkhas –||18 to 27 Years|
|Home Guard (General / OBC) –||20 to 28 Years|
|Home Guard (SC/ST) –||20 to 28 Years|
|Home Guard (Gorkhas) –||20 to 28 Years|
|Distinguished Sportsmen (General / OBC) –||18 to 27 Years|
|Distinguished Sportsmen (SC/ST) –||18 to 27 Years|
|Distinguished Sportsmen (Gorkhas) –||18 to 27 Years|
- Must 12th Pass for Constable Posts and Additional Driving License for Driver Posts.
- For Ex-Serviceman Matric Required.
HP Police Constable Selection Process –
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
HP Police Constable Height Required-
|General||Male – 5’6 / Female – 5’2|
|SC/ST||Male 5’4 / Female – 5’0|
|OBC||Male 5’6 / Female – 5’2|
|Gorkhas –||Male 5’4 / Female – 5’0|
|Home Guard (General / OBC) –||Male – 5’6 / Female – 5’2|
|Home Guard (SC/ST) –||Male 5’4 / Female – 5’0|
|Home Guard (Gorkhas) –||Male 5’4 / Female – 5’0|
|Distinguished Sportsmen (General / OBC) –||Male 5’6 / Female – 5’2|
|Distinguished Sportsmen (SC/ST) –||Male 5’4 / Female – 5’0|
|Distinguished Sportsmen (Gorkhas) –||Male 5’4 / Female – 5’0|
HP Police Constable Chest Required-
|General Male –||31’*32′|
|SC/ST Male –||29’*30′|
|OBC Male –||31’*32′|
|Home Guard (General / OBC) –||31’*32′|
|Home Guard (SC/ST) –||29’*30′|
|Home Guard (Gorkhas) –||29’*30′|
|Distinguished Sportsmen (General / OBC) –||31’*32′|
|Distinguished Sportsmen (SC/ST) –||29’*30′|
|Distinguished Sportsmen (Gorkhas) –||29’*30′|
How to Apply For HP Police Constable Recruitment 2022?
All the deserving candidates can submit the Online Application in the Prescribed Online Format Available Soon. Also for Tribal Districts of Lahaul & Spiti and Kinnaur. Candidate note that, Only Online mode will be accepted while submitting the registration form.
Apply Online Link – www.recruitment.hppolice.gov.in (From 0800 hrs on 1 Oct)
- Visit the official HP Police official website, citizenportal.hppolice.gov.in
- Now on the home screen on the right side, can check the login option, if you have a login then do login.
- Create a new account if you are applying for the first time for HP Police Recruitment
- After doing Login, on your dashboard, you can see the ongoing posts application form link
- As per the notification, the online registration link for Constable posts will available from 1st, October 2021 onwards
- After getting the online form link to fill the Application form carefully by providing all the necessary details that are mentioned on the form (Documents, Photograph, Signature, Application fee mode, Exam center, Posts name.. etc)
- Click on submit button on or before the Closing date Available Soon.
- Finally, Take a printout of the completed application form for further use.
HP Police Constable Application Fees –
- General Category / Gorkhas / Home Guards (General / Gorkhas) – Rs.200/-+100/- (for Covid-19 Protocol implementatin Fee).
- SC/ST/OBC/BPL/EWS Category / Women / Home Guards (OBC/ST/SC) – Rs.50/-+100/- (for Covid-19 Protocol implementatin Fee).
- Candidates can pay the Application fee online as well as offline mode also.
- In online mode, candidates can pay via an E-pay gateway linked with the recruitment URL on the HP Police department website.
- In offline mode, candidates can deposit the application fees as per category at any branch of SBI Bank. Must keep a challan copy of fee deposit.
HP Police Constable Vacancy 2022
|General Duty Constables –||1243 (932 Male / 311 Female)|
|Constable Drivers Male –||91 Posts|
|Total –||1334 Posts|
Himachal Police Constable Vacancy Details District Wise
|Bilaspur –||74 Posts|
|Chamba –||102 Posts|
|Hamirpur –||89 Posts|
|Kangra –||293 Posts|
|Kinnaur –||16 Posts|
|Kullu –||86 Posts|
|L&S –||5 Posts|
|Mandi –||194 Posts|
|Shimla –||158 Posts|
|Sirmour –||103 Posts|
|Solan –||112 Posts|
|Una –||102 Posts|
|Total –||1334 Posts|
Useful Links for HP Police Jobs 2022 Here
Apply Online Form Link (Active on 1st October 2022)