Hence, the well–qualified candidates can grab Karnataka Govt Jobs. The job seekers candidates can easily know about the eligibility criteria to read the below segment. Hereupon, We have tried to give you all the vital information.
Therefore, we mention the correct and valid information for Karnataka Examination Authority Recruitment such as age limit, selection mode and etc.
KEA PDO Recruitment 2022 Last Date to Apply
Who Candidates Interested For KEA PDO Recruitment 2022, They Can Apply For Online 1624 PDO KEA Vacancy. KEA Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form will be released in 2022. So candidates can fill KEA PDO Recruitment 2022 application form at etonline.karnataka.gov.in.
under the 16/09/2021 notification, Karnataka Examination Authority is going to fill up the big recruitment in its department. Now, it welcomes you to apply for KEA Panchayath Development Officer Jobs online. Candidates can avail the opportunity by filling the application before the last date.
PDO Recruitment 2021-22 Karnataka Notification
|Name of the Department||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Number of the Posts||1624 Post|
|Name of Post||Panchayath Development Officer|
|Application Form Start Date||Available Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Available Soon|
|Applying Mode||Online Mode|
- Panchayat Development Officers – 815 Posts
- Gram Panchayat Secretary – 809 posts
Eligibility Criteria for PDO Recruitment 2021 Karnataka Last Date
- The age of candidates must be between 18 to 35 years. The age relaxation is also applicable for the SC /ST candidates.
KEA PDO Job Qualification:
- Applying Supplicants must be Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree Like as B.E, B.Ed, B.Sc or its Equivalent Degree with MA/ME/M.Sc/M.Ed/MCA/ M.Tech from Recognized University.
Pay Scale –
- Panchayat Development Officer – Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 36,300/- per Month.
- Grama Panchayat Secretary Grade I – Rs. 14,550/- to Rs. 26,700/- per Month.
- The authority will select the best candidates for this recruitment through written exams and interviews.
Exam Details –
|Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|Paper-2||Rural Development and Panchayat Raj||100||200|
- The questions in the exam will be of Objective type questions.
- There will be 2 papers in the exam.
- Paper 1 exam will be for 2 hours duration
- Paper 2 exam will be for 2 hours duration
- SC/ ST/ CAT-I Category Candidates need to pay Rs. 250/- as the application fee.
- The General | OBC category have to pay Rs. 500/- as the application fee.
- No application fee for the PH candidates.
PDO Recruitment 2022 Exam Date – Karnataka Panchayat Raj Online Registration
- Eligible candidates need to open an authorized site at www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Go to the notice section and click on the Karnataka Examination Authority PDO Recruitment 2021 link.
- Read the notification information till the end.
- After that, click on the Apply Online Registration Form.
- You have to enter all the required details in the given format.
- Hence, pay the application fee online mode.
- Submit the form after verifying the filled details.
- At last, Don’t forget to get a hard copy of it for future use.
KEA PDO Exam 2022 Notification
KEA PDO & Gram Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2022 –
General Knowledge –
- General Knowledge of Topics Relating to Current Events,
- Indian Society and its Dynamics,
- Social Sciences,
- Indian History,
- General Sciences,
- Indian Constitution and Public Administration,
- Practical Knowledge and Mental Ability
- , Social and Cultural History of Karnataka.
- English Grammar,
- English Grammar,
- Power to Understand and Comprehend English Language and Ability to Discriminate Between Correct and Incorrect Usage.
Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Knowledge
- Constitution of Grama Panchayat,
- Powers of Grama Panchayats,
- Adhyaksha, and Upadhyaksha,
- The staff of Grama Panchayats,
- Conversion of a smaller urban area or a transitional area and amalgamation,
- Taxes and Fees,
- Grants and Funds of Grama Panchayats,
- Financial Control and Audit, Constitution of Taluk Panchayat,
- Constitution of Zilla Panchayat,
- Inspection and Supervision,
- Special Rural Development Programmes.
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|KEA PDO Exam Notification||CLICK HERE|