LIC ADO Recruitment 2022 Notification Released Soon for 12th Pass and Graduate Candidates. Apply Online for 8581 Apprentice Development Officer Vacancies at www.licindia.in official website. Life Insurance Corporation of India is going to start the recruitment to fill 8581 vacancies of ADO posts.
All job seekers can apply online for LIC ADO Vacancy 2022 before the last date. A total of 8581 vacancies will be filled in five zones on the basis of online written tests. Go through the LIC ADO notification to check LIC Recruitment 2022 total vacancy, application form start, and last date, salary, and more.
LIC ADO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Good news for 12th pass and graduate degree holders, LIC is ready to start the recruitment notification for ASO posts. A total of 8581 qualified candidates will be hired for LIC ADO Jobs. Candidates who are searching for good salary jobs can apply for Apprentice Development Officer Vacancies. THE LIC ADO Registration form will start soon in October month. Candidates will be selected for ADO Recruitment on the basis of written and interview tests. On this page, we have provided all the necessary details related to LIC ADO Recruitment 2022.
LIC Recruitment 2022 Latest News – 12th Pass apply 8581 Jobs Notification
|Department||Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)|
|Name of Post||Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)|
|Total Vacancy||8581 Posts|
|Type of Post||Recruitment|
|Registration Last Dates||–|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Website||@ licindia.|
LIC ADO Vacancy 2022
|Cader Name||Total Vacancy|
|Western Zone (Mumbai)||1753|
|North Zone (New Delhi)||1130|
|Southern Zone (Chennai)||1257|
|Central Zone (Bhopal)||525|
|South Central Zone, (Hyderabad)||1251|
|North Central Zone (Kanpur)||1042|
|East Central Zone (Patna)||701|
|Eastern Zone (Kolkata)||922|
LIC ADO Eligibility 2022
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized board.
LIC ADO Jobs 2022 Age Limit –
- Maximum Age – 21 years
- Maximum Age – 30 years
Age Relaxation as Per Rules –
|Name of Category||Upper Age Limit|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (UR)||10 years|
|PwD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|LIC Employees||5 years|
|Ex.SM||Max – 45 years|
PwD (SC/ST) – 50 years
Pwd ((OBC) – 48 years
LIC ADO 2022 Selection Process
Phase 1 – Prelims Exam (70 Marks)
Phase 2 Mains Exam ( 150 Marks)
LIC ADO Bharti 2023 Application Fee
|ST\ SC||Rs.50/- + Transaction Charges|
|Other Category||Rs.600/- + Transaction Charges|
LIC ADO Salary Details –
- Basic pay Rs. 21865/- (except for Employee Category candidates) in the scale of 21865-1340(2)-24545-1580(2)-27705-1610(17)-55075 and other allowances.
LIC Apprentice Development Officer Recruitment 2022 – Important Date
|Notification Release Date||–|
|Online Registration Start Date||–|
|Application Form Ends Date||–|
|Submission of application fee||–|
How to Apply for LIC ADO Online Application Form 2022?
- Open the Official Website of LIC India
- Go to the “Careers” Section on the homepage of LIC.
- Click on the LIC ADO Recruitment Notification link.
- Read the all instruction carefully.
- Then apply for the application form link.
- Now start to Entering the required details one by one carefully.
- Upload the scanned copies of passport-size photos, digital signatures and documents as need.
- Pay the application fee through the online gateway.
- Submit the application form by Re-check the details.
- Finally, Take a printout of the application for further use.
licindia.in 2023 ADO Notification & Registration Form link
|Visit the Official Website||https://licindia.in/|
|Download the Official Notification PDF||Click here|
|Iria Homepage||Click here|
LIC ADO Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
- The prelims exam will be done online mode through Computer Based Test.
- The exam Timing is 1 hour.
- A total of 70 objective-type questions will available in the pre-exam.
- No Negative Marking Scheme.
- Each question will carry 1 mark
LIC ADO Mains Exam Pattern 2022
- Mains exam will be done online mode through Computer Based Test.
- The exam Timing is 2 hours.
- A total of 150 objective-type questions will available in the pre-exam.
- No Negative Marking Scheme.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
|General Knowledge \ English Language\ Current Affairs||50||50|
|Numerical Ability & Reasoning Ability||50||50|
|Insurance & Financial Marketing Awareness And the special emphasis on knowledge of Life Insurance & Financial Sector||50||50|