The Maharashtra Postal Circle is going to conduct the written exam for the Postman posts. For this exam, it will soon release the Admit Card of Postman Exam. You can download Maharashtra Postal Circle Postman Admit Card only from the official website. All those candidates who have applied for Maharashtra Postal Circle 1371 Postman/ Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021. They can download the Postman Call Letter for the written exam.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Postman Admit Card | Exam Date 2021
|Department Name||Maharashtra Postal Circle|
|News about||Postman Admit Card 2021|
|Post Name||Postman/ Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff|
|Total Post||1371 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Call Letter Download Date||10 days before exam dates|
|Advertisement No –||ADR/Rectt/DR/PM-MG/MTS/2015-16 & 2016-17|
|Selection Process –||Written Exam|
|Application Form Dates –||5th October to 3rd November 2021|
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Postman –||1029 Posts|
|Mail Guard –||15 Posts|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (Administrative Offices) –||32 Posts|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (Sub Ordinate Office) –||295 Posts|
What is Salary of Postman/Mail Guard & Multi-Tasking Staff
- Pay Matrix (Civilian Employees) – Pay Level 3 (Rs.21,700-69,100) for Postman/Mail Guard.
- While for Multi-Tasking Staff Pay Matrix (Civilian Employees) Pay Level l (Rs.18,000-56,900).
Maharashtra Postal Circle Postman Exam Pattern-
- Number of Papers – Paper I / II / III
- Paper I – Competitive-Online Computer Based Test
- Paper-II (Local Language Test) – Combination of Computer Based Test and Pen-Paper for the descriptive.
- Paper III (Data Entry Skill Test) – Online Computer Based Test
- Type of Questions – Paper 1 MCQ | Paper-II – MCQ+Subjective | Paper III – Computer Based test
- Maximum Marks – Paper I 100 Marks | Paper II 60 Marks | Paper III 40 Marks
- Duration – Paper I – 90 Minutes | Paper II – 45 Minutes | Paper III 20 Mintues
- Language – Paper I – English, Hindi, and respective local language | Paper-II – English to Local Language and vice versa | Paper III English
Minimum Passing Marks –
|Category Name||Paper I||Paper II||Paper III|
How to Download Maha Postal Postman / MTS Exam Call Letter 2021?
- Go to the official website @ www.maharashtrapost.gov.in.
- Then click on the link Download Admit Card for Direct Recruitment of Postman/Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff Written Exam.
- Now enter the required details such as application number and date of birth.
- Click on the submit button given below and download Admit Card.
- After download, the Admit Card must take a printout.
Download Maha Postal Postman / MTS Exam Call Letter 2021 Her