Mukhyamntri Medhavi Chhatra Yojana 2022-MMVY 2022- मुख्यमंत्री मेधावी विद्यार्थी योजना का फॉर्म कैसे भरें?
Mukhyamntri Medhavi Chhatra Yojana 2022- मुख्यमंत्री मेधावी विद्यार्थी योजना का फॉर्म कैसे भरें?
The government of Madhya Pradesh has brought “Chief Minister Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana” to the students of their state for getting higher education. This scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of the state Shivraj Singh Chouhan for his meritorious students.
Complete information about this meritorious student scheme has been shared in this post and information about the online application process, documents, eligibility, etc. for this scheme has also been provided.
MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2022
All those students who have secured 70 percent or more marks in the 12th examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education or 85 percent or more in the 12th board examination conducted by CBSE / ICSE under the Chief Minister’s Meritorious Students Scheme On receiving admission to the following undergraduate level education courses, tuition fees under the Chief Minister’s Meritorious Students Scheme will be borne by the State Government.
Chief Minister Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2022-Detail
Financial assistance will be provided to the meritorious students of the state of Madhya Pradesh under the Chief Minister’s Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana to get an education at the graduation level. As you, all will know that there are many students in Madhya Pradesh state who want to get high education but due to being financially weak, they are unable to get an education. In view of this problem, the state government has started the “Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana”.
Under the Madhya Pradesh Meritorious Students Scheme, as an expenditure fee for graduation, the entrance fee and the actual fee (excluding mess fee and citation money) as determined by the Regulatory Committee of Madhya Pradesh Private University Regulatory Commission or Government of India / State Government It has been done, and it will be paid by them.
Now any student or students of Madhya Pradesh who want to avail of this scheme and get further education, all of them must first register online for this scheme. All interested meritorious students can apply online by visiting the official website of the meritorious student scheme launched by the state government and can avail the benefit of the scheme.
|Name of Scheme||MP मुख्यमंत्री मेधावी विद्यार्थी योजना 2022|
|Who can avail this scheme||12th pass students of MP state|
|Helpline Desk||Contact Number: 0755-2576751|
Email ID: [email protected]
मुख्यमंत्री मेधावी विद्यार्थी योजना का फॉर्म कैसे भरें?
Through the Chief Minister’s meritorious scheme, the education of the students of the state will be borne by the state government. The main objective of this scheme is to make the bright future of bright students and progress towards progress. Under this scheme, all those students who leave their studies due to their financially weak will get the benefit.
Under Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana, financial assistance is provided by the government for getting admission in all medical engineering colleges and other educational institutions identified in the government medical, engineering, management, law, and private sector.
Benefits of Chief Minister Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2022
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the meritorious students of the state.
- To avail of this scheme, interested beneficiaries have to apply online by visiting the official website.
- The expenses of further study of the student of the state who secured 70 percent or more in the 12th examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, will be borne by the state government.
- For students scoring 85 percent or more in the 12th board examination conducted by CBSE / ICSE, tuition fees will be borne by the state government for taking admission to higher education courses at the undergraduate level.
- To provide a bright future by providing scholarships to all the meritorious students of the state and take our country towards progress.
- Under the meritorious student scheme, the annual income of the family of the beneficiaries should be less than 6 lakh rupees.
What is the eligibility for a meritorious student scheme?
- 1.50 Lakhs for grant of the full fee and grant for admission in Government Engineering College / 1.50 Lakhs or actual for admission in Government Engineering College in case of JEE MAINS (JEE MAINS) Examination for Engineering under rank 1,50,000 (One lakh fifty thousand). Whatever is less in tuition fees, they will be provided by the government.
- Have obtained admission in MBBS / BDS course of Medical / Dental College of Central or State Government or MBBS course of Private Medical located in Madhya Pradesh through NEET entrance examination for medical studies. Candidates of Government of India institutions in which admission in the MBBS course is obtained on the basis of examination conducted by them will also be eligible.
- Students studying law will be benefited through Common Law Admission Tester (CLAT) or through self-examination conducted by the students who enter the National Law Universities and the University of Delhi.
Students taking admission in the courses of Graduation Program and Integrated Postgraduate Graduation Program and Dual Degree Courses (including Master’s Degree as well as Bachelor Degree) in all universities/institutes of Government of India.
- Students seeking admission in all courses conducted in all government and aided colleges/universities of the state government and diploma courses of polytechnic college (in which admission is obtained on the basis of the 12th examination), can apply.
Documents Required for CM Meritorious Student Scheme
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- income certificate
- residence certificate
- Bank account passbook
- 10th-grade mark sheet
- 12th-grade mark sheet
- Admission certificate from college/university
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply online for Chief Minister Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana?
If you are also eligible for this scheme, then you can apply online for the Chief Minister’s Meritorious Students Scheme. You can apply from the link to the official site given below. The complete procedure to apply is given below:
- First of all, you have to visit the official site of the meritorious student scheme (Link Given).
- Meritorious Students Scheme => Click here
- Click on the tab of “Applications” on its home page.
- Click on New Registration.
- On clicking this option, the registration form will open in front of you.
- All the information asked in the registration form such as entering your details, correspondence address details, etc. will have to be filled in, and then the declaration form will be read and marked.
- After filling in all the information in the form, you click on the Check Form Verification button.
And then you check the registration form and click on submit button.
- After registering, you can log in with a username and password.
How to check the status of Chief Minister Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana’s application?
If you have applied under Chief Minister Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana and now want to check the status of your application, you can follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to visit the official site of the meritorious student scheme.
- Meritorious Students Scheme = Click here
- Click on the tab of “Applications” on its home page.
- And from there you click on the option of “Track Your Application Status”.
- A page will open as soon as you click on that option.
On this page, you have to fill in some information like Applicant ID and Academic Year, etc.
- After filling in the requested information, click on Show My Application.
- After this, the status of the application will appear in front of you.’
After registering, you can also track it through the application status. Hope all of you will find the information in this post beneficial.
If you still have any questions regarding the Chief Minister’s Meritorious Students Scheme, then you can ask us through all the comments below.
Our website: www.kvronline.com