NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022-Application Form Date, Qualification, Age Limits, Fees Details, Anm Vacancy, Salary & notification here.
NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022-National Rural Health Mission and Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare Rajasthan are going to invite online applications for 8889 Staff Nurse, CHO (6 Months Bridge Programme in Community Health), ANM, GNM, Nurse Grade 2, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can fill out their online form on the basis of their qualifications. In this post below, we have given information about all the necessary guidelines related to NHM Rajasthan recruitment.
NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022-Details
National Health Mission Rajswasthya has issued the latest recruitment notification for Community Health Officer vacancies and applicants who want to apply for this recruitment they all read the complete advertisement and essential conditions below in this post.
NHM Rajasthan Recruitment application form is expected to start in the month of October. Candidates can apply for these vacancies before the application form’s last date. Friends, notification for 7810 posts of CHO in Rajasthan has been released. Online applications will be filled from October 2022 on the department’s website www.rajswasthya.nic.in and http://spc.co.in/spc_jobs/nhm_cho.php.
NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022 Notification
Official advertisement is available to download on the official website www.rajswasthya.nic.in and other conditions like age limit, essential qualification, important dates, and selection process all are mentioned below.
|Name of Recruiting Department||National Health Mission Rajasthan|
|Name and No. of Vacancies||8889 Community Health Officer vacancies|
|Payscale||Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)|
|Starting Date of Application Form||Available Soon|
|Last Date to apply||Available Soon|
Rajasthan CHO Vacancy 2021
TSP & Non-TSP Vacancy Detail:
We refer you to must check the recruitment advertisement also.
|Non-TSP Total 5229 Posts|
|TSP Total 1041 Posts|
- Applicant should have passed B.Sc Nursing, DMLT, MBBS, and ANM & GNM Course from the recognized board of India
- Candidates must be registered in Rajasthan Nursing Counselling.
The applicant’s age should be minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 45 years as of 1st January 2022.
Age Relaxation as per Govt Rules –
CHO Salary in Rajasthan –
Salary of CHO Post Rs. 15,000/- Per Month + Performance-based incentive Rs. 15000/- Per month.
- Written Exam
- Documents Verification
Rajswasthya CHO Recruitment 2022 Important Dates:
- Online Application Registration Starting Date: Available Soon
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form: Available Soon
- Rajasthan CHO Exam Date: Available Soon
- The fee for GEN/ EWS Applicants is Rs. 400/-
- The fee for OBC/MBC Non-Creamy Layer Applicants is Rs. 300/-
- The fee for SC/ ST/ Sahariya Applicants is Rs. 300/-
- The fee for PWD Applicants is Rs. 200/-
How to Apply for Rajasthan NHM CHO Application Form at www.rajswasthya.nic.in
If you want step-wise step assistance then follow the below given easy steps to apply online for Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022.
- First of all, visit the Rajasthan NHM’s official site or click on the given link.
- On the Homepage, Check the Latest Advertisement Section.
- Click on the Rajasthan NHM CHO Recruitment Link and Read the advertisement notification carefully.
- After that, Hit on the Online Application Form Link.
- Now fill out the application form carefully with all the correct details.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the filled application form.
Useful Link Area for CHO Vacancy Rajasthan
|Visit on official Website||Click Here|
|Apply online for Rajasthan CHO Jobs||Click Here|
|CHO Post Notification PDF||Download Here|