IRIA International Travel Fellowship Grant for ECR 2017 Last updated:Dec 1 2016
All the Members of Indian Radiological & Imaging Association
The applications are hereby invited for IRIA International Travel Fellowship Grant for international conferences as mentioned and as per criteria as given below.
1 100% of shortest Economy class air-fare, upto max. Rs. 25,000/, to six persons each for attending ECR, ICR, AOCR, RSNA, KCR, and CSR whose paper / posters are accepted.
2 IRIA Central Office shall communicate clear guidelines and rules and regulations to all members of IRIA about this information to apply for above conferences through IRIA Website and News Bulletin.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
1 Life Member of IRIA and practicing in India for the last 3 years as per Central HQs. records.
2 Residents must be Provisional LM of IRIA with at least one year of membership as per Central HQs records.
3 Members should apply through specified form available in IRIA News Bulletin and website on or before the specified date to the IRIA office through Regd. A.D. with due acknowledgment.
4 Oral paper presentations to be given priority over poster.
5 Selection should be very transparent, preferably by a lottery system taken during a CCM, if there are more than 6 candidates for each fellowship.
6 The grant amount can be reimbursed after submitting the original used Air Ticket, Boarding Card, copy of participation certificate of the applied Conference to the IRIA HQs by the member.
7 Once selected, the particular member is not eligible to apply for the same or any other international conference for next 4 years.
1. Certification by the HoD with seal of the Institution in the same form is mandatory for the residents.
2. Write full name as written in the passport and same name should appear in the air-ticket.
3. Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
4. Acknowledgment of receipt of application form does not necessarily mean selection for grant. Selection will be purely by lottery system.
a. Copy of acceptance letter issued by the conference organizers
b. Passport size photograph
6. Application form and enclosures should be sent to the following at IRIA office address by Registered AD post/courier service.
Dr. Pramod Lonikar
Indian Radiological & Imaging Association
IRIA House, C-5, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi-110 016
Note: Last date of submission of application for ‘IRIA International Travel Fellowship Grants’ for RSNA 2016 is 10.11.2016, ECR 2017 is 31.12.2016.