Odisha Forest Development is now filling the Latest Jobs of Lower Division Assistant & Jr. Accountant Odisha Forest Executive Assistant (Jr. Stenographer). Under this recruitment, it is going to fill up 146 Posts and applicants can apply online for Odisha Forest Department Recruitment 2022. This is one of the great opportunities to get a job under Forest Development. So you all should get the advantage of this recruitment and Apply for Odisha Forest Dept Jobs 2022.
OSSSC Forest Recruitment 2022
All the Eligible and interested candidates can check Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Education qualifications, etc from this webpage. The online Application Form process for this recruitment is going to start on Available soon.
Odisha Forest Dept LDA Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name Of the Organization||Odisha Forest Development Corporation Ltd.|
|Posts Name||Junior Accountant (Accounts Assistant) | Auditor | Lower Division Assistant & Executive Assistant (Jr. Stenographer), Forest Guard|
|Number of Posts||146 Posts|
|Selection Mode||Written Exam | Practical Skill Test|
Eligibility Criteria for Latest Odisha Forest Jobs, Posts
- Age Limit –
Age must be between 18 to 32 years.
Age Relaxation By OSSSC Govt.Rules-
Only Forest Guard
ST | SC -5
Relaxation in the upper age limit as per rules and regulations.
- SC / ST / SEBC & Women – 5 Years Age Relaxation
- PWD category – 10 Years Age Relaxation
- Junior Accountant (Accounts Assistant) / Auditor Posts – Rs.16880/-
- Lower Division Assistant (LDA) – Rs.8880/-
- Executive Assistant (Jr. Stenographer) – Rs.9500/-
- Forest Guard is salary per month 5,200 To 20,200 Plus Grade Pay Rs. 1900 /-
Education Required –
- Applicants must have passed the +3 examination in Commerce or Similar education from a recognized university.
Application Fee –
- Forest Guard application Fee –
- Gen 100 [hunderes rupess]
- SEBC 100 [hunderes rupess]
And other category candidates will not have to pay any application fee.
Selection Way –
- Written Exam | Practical Skill Test
How to fill up Online Odisha Forest Dept LDA Recruitment Application Form 2021?
- Go to the main website of the Odisha Forest Department.
- Then go to the latest notification section.
- Click on the Apply Online link and start filling the Application Form.
- Fill up personal and Educational details in the application form.
- Pay the Application fee and upload the required documents.
- Don’t forget to take a printout after the final submission.
Important Dates –
|Application Form Start Date||Update Soon|
|Closing of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Released Soon|
|Admit Card Download||Update Soon|
|Result Date||Released Soon|
|Jobs Bharti||Update Soon|
Important Link Area
visit our website Click Here