Odisha TET Application Form 2022 – Odisha TET Notification / OTET Registration Online / Odisha TET Exam Dates / Odisha TET Eligibility Criteria / Apply Online OTET Application Form At bseodisha.ac.in.
Board of Secondary Education Odisha is going to release the notification for Odisha TET (OTET 2022). The Notification and OTET Registration Dates will be released in upcoming dates 2022. Eligible candidates can apply online application from the official website. For more information regarding Odisha TET 2022. Then candidates can read this content carefully.
Latest Update –
Odisha TET 2022 Notification released now. You can start filling the Online Application Form from 17th July 2022. You must have to submit the Online form by 31st August 2022.
Odisha TET Application Form 2022 – Apply Online
Odisha TET is a state-level Entrance Test that will be conducted by BSE Odisha. It is a state Teacher Eligibility Test that offers the eligibility Certificate. With the help of this certificate, candidates can apply for Teacher Recruitment. So all applicants want to get teacher jobs in the state. Then they can apply online OTET 2022 Application Form.
On the basis of this test, every year various government, private schools of Odisha are appointed the teachers. BSE Odisha will upload the OTET Application Form in July 2022. Eligible candidates can apply for this test through online mode. Before applying the application form check eligibility Criteria. On this page, we also offer OTET important dates, Application Form & Eligibility Criteria.
OTET Application Date 2022 & Basic details
|Department Name||Board of Secondary Education Odisha|
|Notification About||OTET Registration Date|
|Exam Name||Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET)|
|Exam Level||State Level Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Date of Examinations||Update Shortly|
About Odisha TET Exam 2022
The Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by BSE Odisha. Orissa TET examination is conducted with two papers. Paper 1 for Primary Teacher (Class I to V). Paper 2 for Upper Primary Teacher (Class VI to VIII).
All applicants who want to get teacher jobs in the State. Through this test, all applicants get the teacher eligibility certificate. With the help of the Teacher Eligibility certificate for Odisha. Then, they can also fill the teacher recruitment application form.
Online Odisha TET Application Form 2022
Candidates need to read the official notification carefully to know eligibility criteria about it. BSE Odisha will conduct the Teachers Eligibility Test in upcoming dates 2022. Read this content to know more details about OTET Exam Dates. Candidates, who want to get teacher jobs in the State of Odisha. Then they can apply Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test online.
OTET Odisha Eligibility Criteria 2022
For Paper- 1
- Aspirants must have passed Higher Secondary with 50% marks and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (CT or D.El.Ed).
- Candidates passed Higher Secondary with 45% marks and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure).
- Applicants must be passed Higher Secondary with 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
- Aspirants passed Higher Secondary with 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Special Education.
- Candidates must be passed Graduation with 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.).
- Candidates passed Graduation with at least 45% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) in accordance with the NCTE.
- Applicants must qualify for Graduation with 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed.(Special Education).
- Aspirants have passed Higher Secondary with 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Candidates must be passed Higher Secondary with 50% marks and 4-year B.A./ B.Sc, Ed or B.A. Ed./ B.Sc. Ed.
Candidates can pay Odisha TET Application Form Fee both Online/Offline mode. The Online mode like debit card, net banking, and offline Bank Challan.
|Category||OTET Application Fee|
|General/ OBC/ SEBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 300/-|
Important Dates Area
|Starting dates to Apply OTET Application Form||17th July 2022|
|Last Date to Apply OTET Application Form||31st August 2022|
|Odisha TET Exam Date||7th September 2022|
|Odisha TET Admit Card||August 2022|
|OTET Result 2022||Update Soon|
|Issue Certificate Date||Update Soon|
How to Apply Online Odisha TET Application Form 2022?
- Firstly, candidates visit the official website.
- Then, click the link and start to apply online.
- Fill to need all details according to the 10th Certificate.
- Then, Upload the required scanned document.
- After that, pay the application fee.
- Submit it & also received the Payment Receipt.
- Finally, take the printout of the Application Form for further reference.
Useful Links for OTET Application Form 2022 Date
If applicants have query or suggestion regarding OTET Application Form, Notification, Last Date, How to apply. Then they can comment on us in the comment box given below.