OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 2452 Medical Officers (Asst. Surgeon) Jobs before: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced the recruitment notification for 2452 Medical Officers (Asst. Surgeon) Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates who want to get Medical Officer Jobs in Odisha State and waiting for these Jobs. Now all applicants can apply for OPSC Medical Officer Vacancy. Candidates can apply for these jobs only in online mode. The Odisha PSC Medical Officer Recruitment application online link will be available on 26.02 2022. Applicants need to apply for Odisha Medical Officer Recruitment before 2022. For more read this content carefully below.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 & Basic Details
|Job Conducting Authority||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Notification about||OPSC MO Jobs 2022|
|Post Name||Medical Officers (Asst. Surgeon)|
Odisha PSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2022
Odisha Public Service Commission has released the notice about OPSC Asst. Surgeon and other total 2452 posts. The Online Application form for the OPSC MO Vacancy will be started from 26th February 2022 to 25th March 2022. To apply online application only for eligible candidates of medical officers. Candidates can check the vacancy details, Age limit, Application fee, last dates, and many more details on this page.
Details Of OPSC MO Vacancy
|Category||No. of Posts|
OPSC Medical officer Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria
- Candidates must have possessed an M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Applicants must have possessed a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Act, 1961(0.A. 18 of 1961)
- Aspirants have possessed the required conversion certificates recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of candidates having Degrees from Universities.
Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
Maximum Age limit: 32 Years
For more detail about OPSC MO Jobs 2022 read the official notification carefully.
Pay Matrix Level of Level- 12, of Rs. 56,100/-
- UR/OBC Category candidates: Rs: 500/-
- SC/ST and Person with Disabilities candidates can Pay 300/-
Candidates can pay the application fee for these jobs online mode through Net banking, Debit card, or Credit card.
The Selection of candidates will be based on Written Test.
How to Apply OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Application form 2022?
- First of all, candidates visit the official website
- Now register them.
- After that Go to Login Panel and fill in the Registration Number & Password
- Then click on the “submit button”
- Upload the required document with a scanned copy.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Finally, take a printout of the application for further use.
Important Dates for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
|Started Online Application Form||26.02.2022|
|Last Date of Submit Application Form||06.04.2022|
Important Link Area for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement|
|Apply Online||Available from 26.02.2022|
|Visit Our Website||Click Here|
Candidates can write a comment in the comment box given below if they have any problem to apply OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022. We are ready to solve your problem as soon as possible.