Odisha OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021-22 Notification Released. Apply Online for Junior Assistants Vacancy Online Application Form @ www.ossc.gov.in.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has started the Online Application Form of OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022. Candidates can fill up the Online Application Form from 22 December 2021 to 24th January 2022. Candidates selected through this recruitment process will be appointed in various departments under Govt. of Odisha. You can apply online for this recruitment through our website. In this recruitment, the commission has declared a total of 140 Posts. Must download OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021-2022 Notification. Read all the instructions given in this notification before applying.
OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 140 Vacancy
To check the Detailed Eligibility Criteria candidates must download the Official Notification. They can start filling the online Application Form online @ www.ossc.gov.in. Here in this article, we have given detailed information related to this recruitment. Here you can check Eligibility Criteria Like Age Limit / Education Qualification / Pay scale etc. Check this Eligibility criterion before filling the Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Application Form.
Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Online Form Last Date
|Recruitment Authority Name-||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Name of Posts-||Junior Assistant|
|Job Location –||Odisha State|
|Application Start Date –||22 December 2021|
|Application Status –||Online Mode|
|Last date of Application Form –||24th January 2022|
|Official Website –||www.ossc.gov.in|
|Article Category –||Recruitment|
OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment December 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed out graduation degree in any stream having with knowledge of Computer can Apply.
- For more information download the official notification.
- To apply online for OSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment minimum age is 21 years.
- Maximum Age – 32 Years as of 1/1/2021.
- Upper Age limits Relaxation to the SEBC, SC, ST & all Women candidates as per Government Rules & Regulations.
Application Form fee-
- Unreserved category – Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD with Permanent Disability – No Application Fee
- Pay the application fee via Debit/ Credit/ Internet Banking.
- Pre Exam
- Main Exam
- Computer Skill Test
- Document Verification or Interview
Important Dates for Odisha Jr Assistant Recruitment 2022
|Starting of Online Application Form –||22 December 2021|
|Closing of Online Gateway –||24th January 2022|
|Last date to Pay Application fee –||24th January 2022|
|Preliminary Exam Date –||Update Soon|
|Main Exam Date –||Released Soon|
How to Apply Online for Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website @ www.ossc.gov.in.
- Then download the Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021-2022 Notification.
- Read all the instructions from the notification.
- Click on the registration process for Jr Assistant posts.
- Enter the required details and upload the documents.
- Pay the Application fee if needed.
- Then submit the final Application Form.
- Must get a printout after final submission.
Useful Links Here
|Visit official website Here|
|Download Official Notification Here|
|Visit our website Here|