Punjab ETT Admission 2021-SCERT Punjab D.El.Ed Admission Check Eligibility Cut Off Counselling Schedule 2021
The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Punjab is all set to get fresh admission forms from all eligible candidates for admission in ETT better known as D.El.Ed for the upcoming session 2021.
If you also want to get information about this or want to get admission in any Punjab Govt. ETT college or want to check the number of seats then below all complete information and all direct links are given.
SCERT Punjab D.El.Ed ETT Admission 2021
Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) or Elementary Teacher Education (ETT) is the two years course after the Senior secondary examination. SCERT Punjab conducts the admission cum counseling process for these admissions. Candidates get admission on the basis of their category and mark merit list in class 12.
|Name of Department||The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT)|
|Name of Course||Elementary Teacher Education (ETT)|
|Course duration||2 years|
|Offical SCERT Punjab website||http://scert.epunjabschool.gov.in/|
Students get admission in Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) course in government and private affiliated institutions affiliated to State Board and National Council for Teachers Education Regulations.
SCERT Punjab D.El.Ed/ETT 2021 Merit Eligibility Criteria
Eligible percentage to apply:
- All General Category who have obtained at least 50 % marks in 10+2 or equivalent will be eligible.
- All reserve category candidates will get five percent relaxation in marks.
- Application fee for General, OBC category candidates is Rs. 600/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/Female candidates is Rs. 300/-
- The applicant who passed in 12th or who has appeared in the 12th final exam is eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have passed Punjabi up to the Matric level standard.
- The applicant should not more than 36 years as on July 2021.
- Five years of age relaxation will be given to SC/ST applicants.
- Merit/Counselling based
How to Apply SCERT Punjab D.El.ED ETT Admission 2021 Form
- First of all, visit the official website of SCERT Punjab.
- Now look for D.El.Ed/ETT Admission link.
- Now register with all correct details and save the password.
- Now fill the application form with all educational details.
- Upload candidate’s photo & Signature.
- Pay the application fee online or offline.
Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed (ETT) 2021 Important Dates:
- Online Registration Starts: In August 2021
- Last Date for filling the application form: In September 2021
- Round 1 Counselling starts: In the mid of September 2021
- Round 2 Counselling process: At the end of September 2021
Document Scrutiny Verification:
Online counseling will be held for the admissions for the academic session 2021, consisting of three phases. A Committee headed by Director, SCERT consisting of two Dy. Directors shall supervise the whole counseling/admission process. The Principals of DIETs and private institutions shall scrutinize the documents of the candidates who are provisionally allotted their institute through online centralized counseling. Three
phases of online counseling will be held to complete the admission process. The waiting list of remaining candidates with their merit wilt be displayed on the website from which the institutions can fill their vacant seats after the 3rd phase of online counseling.
Filling of D.EL.ED Seat in Private Institutions:
As per the policy of NCET, 60% of seats in private institutions will be filled on the basis of combined merit through centralized online counseling by the SCERT, and the remaining 40% seats of management quota will be filled by the concerned institutions subject to fulfillment minimum qualification mentioned in this notification. The concerned institution will take permission from SCERT before starting the admission process for the 40% management seats.
Punjab JBT Admission 2021
All the interested candidates just click on the given direct links and apply online for JBT admission. The complete schedule is given in this complete post.
If you are satisfied with our given information then do bookmark our website and keep visiting on www.iria.in to check out all upcoming latest Recruitment, Result, Admit Card and other information.
Don’t forget to share this information on Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, etc. All the very best. Thank You.