REET 2021 – REET 2021 Notification Online, Rajasthan TET Application Form: The Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) is going to conduct a Teacher Eligibility Test in the State of Rajasthan. The REET is a state-level entrance test, for the candidates willing to join the teaching field at the Primary and Upper Primary Standard. Interested candidates, if you want to become a primary teacher 1 to 5 class and 6 to 8 class need qualify Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test.
REET 2021 Form Date
Aspirants will fulfill the basic eligibility requirements in order to apply for Rajasthan REET. Candidates can check official notification and go through the same in detail before apply the REET 2021 Application Form. After complete the eligibility conditions, proceed to submit the Rajasthan REET Application Form 2020.
REET Notification has release out, candidates can download the Rajasthan REET notification 2021 from official site. Rajasthan REET application from will start on 11th January 2021.candidates can apply of RTET 32000 Teacher vacancy.
REET Vacancy 2021
Interested and eligible candidates can check here related more information about Rajasthan REET 2020 registration, REET application form, REET eligibility, REET examination schedule, RTET syllabus, and more updates.
REET Application Form 2021- Download REET Notification PDF
Rajasthan Education Board is accepting rajasthan REET application form on 11 January 2021 in online mode.Candidates who are interested for the post of teacher in Rajasthan,, you should fill NEET application form 2021.According to notice,REET Notification 2021 has released on official site.Candidates can download Rajasthan REET 2021 Notification PDF from official site.we have uploaded link on the website,you can download notification now
Latest Update– Rajasthan TET Application Form will be released in January 2021. So, candidates stay Alert For further Details About Raj REET Application form 2021.
REET Application Form 2021 Apply Online
The Rajasthan REET candidates can check the examination scheme in the table given below and apply. Candidates can apply for REET Application form 2021 with online mode. On this page, our trusted team will update a direct link for apply Rajasthan REET Application Form, from this link you can apply easily. We recommend applying for applicants before the due dates.
|Start date to Apply Online Application form||11th January 2021|
|Last date of submitting the Application form||4th February 2021|
|Rajasthan TET Admit Card||3rd week of February 2021|
|RTET Exam Date||25 April 2021|
|Rajasthan TET Result Declaration Date||Update Soon|
|RTET Counselling procedure start date||Update Soon|
The candidate will need to visit the official website to for apply the REET 2020 Application before the last date. Candidates will go to the main webpage of REET and apply online link. After submitting the application form of REET candidate can fill the required application fee pay with online mode. Candidates can take a hard copy of the Rajasthan REET Application form for further reference.
REET 2021 Notification & Basic Details: Rajasthan TET Application Form
|Department Name||Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER)|
|Notification About||REET 2020|
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 (REET)|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Post Name||Primary & Upper Primary Teachers Job|
|Category||REET Application Form|
|Website URL||examrtet.rajasthan.gov.in and rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in|
The Rajasthan TET 2020 will be held by the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan. RTET is included in two papers, Paper 1 for the candidates who are willing to pursue their career as a Primary teacher (class 1-5) and Paper 2 for Upper Primary teachers (class 6 to 8).
RTET is a mandatory exam for all JBT and B.Ed. candidates to be considered for Teacher jobs in Rajasthan Government Schools. In this article, we are providing all the important details regarding Rajasthan REET 2020 Notification.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan REET 2020
Applicants can ensure their eligibility before applying online for REET. Candidates should know that the eligibility criteria for Rajasthan REET primary and upper primary level are different which are as given below:
(For Paper 1 Class 1st to 5th)
- Candidates must have passed in Senior Secondary with minimum of 45% marks.
- Candidates who are appearing in final 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 2- year Diploma in Education in Special Education/ 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.A.Ed.) are also applying for RTET 2020.
- Applicants qualified with a minimum of 50% in B.Sc. /BA and B.Ed. the degree can also apply online.
(For Paper 2 Class 6th to 8th)
- Applicants must be B.Sc. /BA and appearing applicants in final 2 years BA degree / D.Ed. / B.Sc. with the 45% marks or cleared.
- Candidates are appearing in Senior Secondary/ B.Ed. / with minimum 50% marks and cleared or appearing in 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed can also apply online.
- Aspirants should have passed B.Sc. (Ed.) final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50% in BA or B.Sc. can apply for RTET.
RTET Application Fee:
|Category||For Paper 1||For Paper 1 & 2|
|UR and OBC||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 800/-|
|SC and ST||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 400/-|
How to Apply Rajasthan TET Application Form 2021 REET
- The RTET application form will available on the official website is rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Candidates can apply RTET Application Form online mode via the official website.
- The candidates can provide all the information as per the 10th class certificate.
- After that, you can need to upload a scanned photograph and signature as per the size.
- Candidates have to require an Application Fee in online mode.
- Now Submit the Application Form by the submit button.
- Finally, take the printout of the Application Form for further reference.
|Apply REETApplication Form Online|
|Download Rajasthan REET 2020 Notification|
If you face any problem to get the latest Rajasthan TET Application Form PDF, Eligibility, Exam Preparation Material, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus RTET then you can contact us given below comment box.