SBI PO Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online 2056 Probationary Officers Jobs / State Bank of India PO Vacancy / SBI Probationary Officers Bharti Online Application Form, SBI Probationary Officers Notification at sbi.co.in.
State Bank of India has released the recruitment notification for Specialist Cadre Officer Posts. There are a total of 2056 posts of Specialist Cadre Officer. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for SBI PO Jobs online mode before the last date. If you want to get more details about SBI PO Vacancy, need to read this content below.
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Notification
As per the official notification, the State Bank of India has uploaded the recruitment notification for Probationary Officers Jobs on the official website. Applicants will download the SBI PO Job notification to know more details.
We advise all candidates, you need to download the SBI Probationary Officers Jobs notification before applying the application form. Candidates can know more details like SBI PO Recruitment Notification, Important Dates, How to Apply Online, Application Fee, Selection Process, and other important details.
SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment – Apply Online Application Form 2022
|Bank Authority||State Bank Of India|
|Location||All Over India|
|Preliminary Exam Date||November/December 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Jobs 2022 Online
Education Qualification –
- Candidates must have passed a Graduation degree with 55% marks from recognized universities and Institutes.
- Final Year/Semester candidates can also apply only if they produce proof of their graduation on the date of the interview.
Age Limit (As of 1st April 2022)
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
CategoryAge Relaxation –
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen (Army personnel) – 5 years
Application Fee –
- General, EWS, and OBC candidates: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates: No Application Fee
Pay Scale –
The basic pay of SBI PO is Rs 41,960. The increments will be 41960-980 (7) – 48820 – 1145 (2) – 51110 – 1310 (7) – 60280.
- The SBI PO Selection Procedure involves three phases: || Prelims | Main | Interview ||
How to apply for SBI PO Notification, Online Application Form 2022?
- First of all, candidates visit the official website at sbi.co.in.
- Then find the latest recruitment notification link.
- Click on the link and download SBI PO Jobs Advertisement.
- Read the advertisement and start to apply SBI Vacancy Application form.
- Enter the required details and upload the document.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, take a printout of the completed application form for further use.
- SBI PO Notification – Available Soon
- Start date to apply online SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment Application form – Available Soon
- The last date to apply for the online SBI PO Recruitment Application form – Available Soon
Some Important Links –
|Official Website Link|
|Visit Our Website Home Page|
If you want to get more details about SBI PO Recruitment 2020 to need to read this content carefully. If you have a problem applying the online application form for these jobs, then you can write a comment in the comment box given below.