SLPRB Assam Recruitment 2021 Extension officer,EI,Jr. Assistant vacancies apply online at slprbassam.in
State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB Assam) has issued a latest recruitment notification for various Extension officer,Economic Investigator, Jr. Assistant, Stenographer vacancies.
Complete advertisement can be seen in this post and you can also download the official Board advertisement by clicking on below given direct link.Direct link of SLPRB Assam official website is also given below.
SLPRB Assam Extension officer,EI,Jr. Assistant Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following mentioned posts under the Commissionerate of Industries & Commerce, Assam. Applications must be submitted online through only SLPRB website which is given below and all application should be received from 17-08-2021 to 06-09-2021. No application form will be accepted thereafter.
|Name of Board||State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB Assam)|
|Name and No. of vacancies||Extension Officer 87 vacancies|
Economic Investigator- 24 vacancies
|Last date to apply||06/09/2021|
All eligible candidates must apply after checking the complete eligibility criteria & complete recruitment notification.
SLPRB Assam Extension officer,EI,Jr. Assistant Recruitment 2021 Overview
If you want to download official advertisement notification then visit on its official website or directly click on below given link or in a simple way check the below given eligibility criteria. More important information like Education qualification,age limit,pay scale,important dates are given below.
For Extension Officer (Industries): Three years Diploma in Chemical / Mechanical /Civil/Textile/Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering/ Technology from AICTE recognized institute.
Economic Investigator (E.I): Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with Economics / Statistics as one of the subject.
Junior Assistant (HQ Level): Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent from a recognized University / Institution and having basic computer knowledge such as MS word, MS excel, internet browsing etc.
Stenographer-III (HQ level): Graduate in any stream from a recognized College/ Institution with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other Institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam with 80 WPM in English Stenography having basic computer knowledge such as MS word, MS excel, internet browsing etc.
- No Application Fee
- Candidates must be Indian Citizen, permanent resident of Assam
- Candidate age should be 18-42 according to various posts.
- Candidate must born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982.
- Rs.14000- Rs.49000 + Grade Pay Rs.8700
Starting date of online application- 17-08-2021
Last date of online application- 06-09-2021
Documents Required to apply-
- Certificate of Age proof (Admit card of HSLC or equivalent examination).
- Mark sheet of minimum educational qualification for concerned posts.
- Advance Computer Proficiency Certificate on Computer Application / Industrial Management from a Govt. recognized University / Institute for the post of Extension Officer (Industries) for General Degree holder.
Certificate of Stenography for the post of Stenographer-III.
- Minimum three months basic computer certificate course of MS word, MS excel,internet browsing etc. from recognized Institute for Junior Assistant & Stenographer (Grade – III).
- Certificate of caste.
- EWS certificate from Competent Authority.
So all the eligible candidates must check the details and do apply now after checking the eligibility criteria. Below some useful links are given so you can easily check the complete recruitment notification. More examination process and other updates will be available on our website time to time.
If you are satisfied with our given information then do bookmark our website and keep visiting on www.iria.in to check out all latest Recruitment, Result and other information.