Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 4310 TN GDS Jobs before the application form last date. TN Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs Notification, Online Registration Form Available at appost.in/gdsonline. Check the Tamil Nadu GDS Salary, Vacancy, Selection Process & Eligibility Criteria here.
Tamil Nadu GDS Recruitment 2022 Notification released at appost.in/gdsonline. Apply Online Vacancies of BPM, ABPM / Dak Sevak Garmin Dak Sevak in Tamil Nadu Postal Circle. TN Post Office Recruitment Notification containing the Posts of Branch Postmaster (BPM) / Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) / Dak Sevak. The selection of the candidates will be based on Merit List Based on the 10th Class Percentage.
Tamil Nadu GDS Vacancy 2022 notification Released. In this notification the Indian Postal Circle has released 4310 Posts. The Online Application Form for this recruitment has started from 2nd May 2022 and ended on 5th June 2022. Here we have updated a direct link, so you can Apply Online.
Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment 2022 Registration Start Date
You can download Tamil Nadu GDS Merit List after completing the Application Form process. Tamil Nadu Post Office has started Postal Circle GDS Application Form on 2nd May 2022. Candidates can apply for the TN GDS Recruitment in online mode until the last date which is 5th June 2022. Here we have given all the detailed information related to this recruitment.
Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Last Date
|Name of Recruitment Authority –||Tamil Nadu Postal Circle|
|Posts Name –||Branch Postmaster (BPM) / Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) / Dak Sevak|
|Total Number of Posts –||N/A|
|Selection Process –||Merit List based on Class 10 Marks|
|Application Form Start Date –||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Application Form –||Update Soon|
|Official Website –||appost.in/gdsonline|
|Job Location –||Tamil Nadu|
Eligibility Criteria for TN GDS Recruitment 2022
Age Limit (As of 1/1/2022)-
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
|Category Name||Relaxation Age|
|SC/ST –||5 Years|
|OBC –||3 Years|
|EWS –||No Age Relaxation|
|PWD –||10 Years|
|PWD+OBC –||13 Years|
|PWD+SC/ST –||15 YEars|
TN Postal GDS Salary –
|Post Name||Minimum TRCA for 4|
Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
|Minimum TRCA for 5|
hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
Education Qualification –
- Candidates must have a secondary School Examination Pass Certificate of 10th Standard (Mathematics and English – Compulsory / Elective Subjects).
- They also have Mathematics, the local language, and English Subjects.
Computer Training Basic (Compulsory) –
- Candidates must have a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration.
Knowledge of Cycling –
- Candidates must have Knowledge of Cycling with knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle.
Application Fee TN GDS Recruitment –
- Candidates of UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man have to pay Rs.100/-.
- No fee for female/trans-woman / SC/ST candidates / PWD Candidates.
TN Postal GDS Selection Process –
- Go to the official webiste of @ appost.in/gdsonline.
- On the homepage, Go to the Live Notification Cycle Section.
- Click on Tamil Nadu GDS Recruitment.
- Then download the Official Notification in PDF and read all the instructions.
- After that click on Registration and make registration by Email & phone number.
- After registration log in through registration details.
- Click on the Fee Payment Link.
- Click on Apply Online link and start filling the Application Form.
- Fill up the Application Form with the required details.
- Submit the Application Form and print it out.
- Take a printout of the completed application form for further use.
Frequently Asked Question For Tamilnadu Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022
The Application Form has started on 2nd May 2022.
Deserving candidates can Apply Online until 5th June 2022.
You can download it from the official website @ appost.in/gdsonline.
Applicants must have passed Class 10th from a recognized board.
You can not submit the offline application form