Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment 2022-Notification Download at www.indiapost.gov.in. Apply Online for TN Postal 9619 PO Jobs here
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 Notification released at www.indiapost.gov.in. Apply Online Vacancies of Postman, Mail Guard, MTS in Tamil Nadu Postal Circle. TN Post Office Recruitment Notification containing the various Posts. The selection of the candidates will be based on Merit List Based on the 10th Class Percentage.
Tamil Nadu PO Vacancy 2022 notification Released. In this notification the Indian Postal Circle has released 9619 Posts. The Online Application Form for this recruitment has started from Agust 2022 and ended in September 2022. Here we have updated a direct link, so you can Apply Online.
Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment 2022 Registration Start Date
You can download Tamil Nadu PO Merit List after completing the Application Form process. Tamil Nadu Post Office started Postal Circle Application Form in August 2022. Candidates can apply for the TN PO Recruitment in online mode until the last date which is September 2022. Here we have given all the detailed information related to this recruitment.
Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Last Date
|Name of Recruitment Authority –||Tamil Nadu Postal Circle|
|Posts Name –||Postman, Mail Guard, MTS|
|Total Number of Posts –||9619 Posts|
|Selection Process –||Merit List based on Class 10 Marks|
|Application Form Start Date –||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Application Form –||Update Soon|
|Official Website –||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|Job Location –||Tamil Nadu|
Eligibility Criteria for TN PO Recruitment 2022
Age Limit (As of 1/1/2022)-
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 32 Years
|Category Name||Relaxation Age|
|SC/ST –||5 Years|
|OBC –||3 Years|
|EWS –||No Age Relaxation|
|PWD –||10 Years|
|PWD+OBC –||13 Years|
|PWD+SC/ST –||15 YEars|
Education Qualification –
- Candidates must have a secondary School Examination Pass Certificate of 10th Standard (Mathematics and English – Compulsory / Elective Subjects).
- They also have Mathematics, the local language, and English Subjects.
Computer Training Basic (Compulsory) –
- Candidates must have a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration.
Knowledge of Cycling –
- Candidates must have Knowledge of Cycling with knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle.
Application Fee TN PO Recruitment –
- Candidates of UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man according to the official site.
- No fee for female/trans-woman / SC/ST candidates / PWD Candidates.
How to TN Postal PO Selection Process online?
- Go to the official website of @www.indiapost.gov.in
- On the homepage, Go to the Live Notification Cycle Section.
- Click on Tamil Nadu PO Recruitment.
- Then download the Official Notification in PDF and read all the instructions.
- After that click on Registration and make registration by Email & phone number.
- After registration log in through registration details.
- Click on the Fee Payment Link.
- Click on Apply Online link and start filling the Application Form.
- Fill up the Application Form with the required details.
- Submit the Application Form and print it out.
- Take a printout of the completed application form for further use.