UK Forest Recruitment 2022- Various vacancies have been released by Uttarakhand Forest Commission for Junior Research Fellow posts. The offline applications for this will end on 12 October 2022. If any interested candidates want to be recruited for this post, we request you to fill out and submit your application form as soon as possible. There is certain eligibility set by the organization to apply, according to which you can fill out your form. Candidates can get full details related to UK Forest Vacancy 2022 in this article which is as follows.
UK Forest Recruitment 2022
|Authority||Uttarakhand Forest Commission|
|Post||Junior Research Fellow|
|Last date to apply||12th October 2022|
|Selection Process||Personal interview|
|Salary||Rs. 18000/- Per Month|
UK Forest Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
Educational Qulaification –
- Must possess M.Sc. in Forest, Zoology, Wildlife, Allied Sciences, Botany, Environmental Science, Soil Science from a recognized board\University with 1st Division at least 60% Marks.
- Research Articles published in a recognized journal.
- Rs. 18000/- Per Month. Traveling allowances as per Uttarakhand Government Rules.
Application Mode –
- Cast Certificate
- knowledge and work experience certificates
- Educational qualifications Documents
Mode of Selection –
- Personal Interview
- Bhagirathi Circle, Van Parisar, Near GMVN Rest House, Muni Ki reti, Rishikesh, Dist. Tehri Garhwal, Uttarakhand – 249137
- SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Recruitment 2022
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022
- Uttarakhand Postal Circle Postman Recruitment 2022
- UPCL AE Recruitment 2022
How to apply offline for Uttarakhand Forest Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website of the concerned firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On the home page, Select the Advertisment\Recruitment Option.
- On the next page, Now click on the application form link.
- Enter all the details asked in the form correctly.
- Attach your qualification documents as per need.
- Your form will be completed and sent to the email address of the board.