UP Berojgari Bhatta 2022-Registration Form, Qualification, Age Limits, All Benefits Details, Important Documents Notifications Latest updates
There is good news for the educated unemployed youth of Uttar Pradesh. The Uttar Pradesh state government has come up with an important “Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance” scheme for all its educated students. Through this scheme, those educated students will be benefited who are searching for employment but due to weak economic conditions, are not able to apply online for any government and non-government jobs.
This unemployment allowance scheme has been started for such students. Under this scheme, financial assistance ranging from Rs 1000 to 1500 will be provided by the government to all those students till they find employment. Now students who want to avail of unemployment allowance under this scheme, of them must first apply online.
Under this scheme of Uttar Pradesh, unemployment allowance will be given to unemployed youth from Inter to Post Graduate. Uttar Pradesh is making every effort to provide employment to all its educated youth. For this, the government is also taking out government recruitment at the right time. Under this, a proposal for the unemployment allowance scheme has been brought to meet the basic needs of unemployed youth. To get complete information about this scheme, read this post till the end.
Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2022
|Department||Name Employment Department Uttar Pradesh|
|Yojna 2022||UP Berojgari Bhatta|
|Qualification Details||12th, Graduation|
|Allowance to the beneficiary||Rs. 1500|
|Category Of Article||Sarkari Yojna|
The educated unemployed from intermediate (12th) to graduate (Graduation) of the state of Uttar Pradesh will be provided unemployment allowance from 1000 to 1500 rupees per month till they get employment from the state government. All those students the benefit from this scheme will have to go online on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance 2021 and apply online and register themselves. After which the government will provide this amount to all those educated students. Complete information and eligibility for the UP Unemployed Allowance Online Application are given below.
Under this scheme, unemployment allowance will be provided to all unemployed youth who have completed their studies as financial assistance. In India, many educated youths are working hard to get employment, but due to the increase in population, not all youth are getting employment. In such a situation, all those students are providing unemployment allowance for their basic expenses.
UP Berojgari Bhatta 2022-Overview
Unemployment allowance received by the Uttar Pradesh government will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries. Therefore, you will also be asked for bank details while applying. Below is an overview of the unemployment allowance started by the Uttar Pradesh government.
The main objective of the Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2022
The main purpose of the Uttar Pradesh unemployment allowance is to provide benefits to the educated youth of the state who are looking for employment but due to financial constraints, are unable to apply for the recruitment in various government and non-government departments.
All of them have to provide financial assistance in the form of an unemployment allowance per month under the Unemployment Allowance Scheme. This scheme will definitely increase employment opportunities within the state and at the same time, it will help in reducing the problem of increasing unemployment in the state.
Key Features of UP Berojgari Bhatta 2022
- This scheme has been started only to fulfill the basic needs of unemployed youth.
- This unemployment allowance will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- 1000 to 1500 per month will be given as financial assistance to educated young unemployed.
- Unemployment allowance will be payable for a fixed time.
- This scheme will be implemented on a large scale across the state, so unemployed youth living in remote areas can also benefit from it.
- The unemployed youth belonging to all castes, religions, and communities are eligible to avail the Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
UP unemployment allowance eligibility criteria
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, the annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs 3 lakh.
- Applicants must have passed at least 10th or above.
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 to 35 years.
Important documents of UP unemployment allowance scheme
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Residence certificate
- Age certificate
- income certificate
- Certificate of educational qualification
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply online for Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance 2022?
Whoever the educated youth of the state of Uttar Pradesh wants to take advantage of this unemployment allowance, must first register themselves by applying online, complete information on applying online is given below step by step: –
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the government.
- Click on the tab “New Registration” on its home page.
- A registration form in front of you where you have to provide information about yourself.
- After filling in all the information about yourself, click on the submit button.
- After registration fills in your basic details and your education details step by step.
- Upload your photo and signature.
- Click on submit button.
Office Address: – Guru Govind Singh Marg, Bas Mandi Square, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Phone Number: – (0522) 2638-995 (10:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
Mobile Number: – (+91) 78394-54211
Official Email ID: – [email protected]
Official Website: – http://sewayojan.up.nic.in