UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2021 Release Soon – Apply Online for 8734 Uttar Pradesh ITI Instructor Jobs Notification, UP ITI Instructor Vacancy, UP ITI Instructor Application Form Date Available at upsssc.gov.in official website.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) will release the recruitment notification for 8734 ITI Instructor Jobs 2021. The Aspirants who want to get these jobs in the state of Uttar Pradesh. They can apply for online UPSSSC ITI Instructor Jobs 2021. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission will release the ITI Instructor recruitment notification as soon as possible. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Bharti Application Form from the official website.
Interested candidates need to apply for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Vacancy before the last dates. We suggest to all candidates you will download the UP ITI Instructor Notification and read carefully to know the UPSSSC ITI Instructor Application Form Date, How to Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Age Limit, Salary, Physical details, and many more.
Candidates who have passed Diploma and degree in the engineering field. They can fill the UP ITI Instructor Recruitment 2021 online application form at upsssc.gov.in. The Last date to apply for UPSSSC ITI Instructor recruitment will release in the upcoming days. Stay connected with our website to know the starting date of the registration form.
UP ITI Instructor Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Notification About||UPSSSC ITI Instructor Bharti 2021|
|Post Name||ITI Instructor|
|Total Posts||8734 posts|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam & Interview|
UP ITI Instructor Vacancy 2021
Number Of Vacancies 8734
- Assistant Statistical Officer
- Nalkoop Mistri
- ITI Instructor
- X-Ray Technician
- Other Technical Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2021
- For Instructor: Diploma / Degree or ITI certificate ownership which one issued from a reputed institute/board in relevant trades.
- For Storekeeper & JA: You have 12th class pass mark sheet and CCC from DOEACC.
- Computer Certificate / Basic knowledge
- Basic Knowledge of Hindi (Speak, Write, Read)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 years
Age Relaxation as Per Rules –
- 42 years for Schedule Caste (SC)
- 42 years for Scheduled Tribe (ST) and employment of the Union of India or State Government.
- 40 years for BC and EBC communities candidates
- Written Test
- Personal Interview / Trade Tests
Application Form Fee:
- For General / BC / EBC candidates have to pay: ₹ update soon/-
- For SC / ST candidates have to pay: ₹ update soon/-
UP ITI Instructor Application Form Date
|Official Notification Release Date||Update Soon|
|Start Date of filling the online application form||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Download Admit Card||Update Soon|
How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh ITI Instructor Bharti 2021?
- Firstly candidates visit the official website at upsssc.gov.in.
- Go to the Live Advertisement Section.
- Click on the UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment Link.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- After that, Hit on the Online Application Form Link.
- Start the application form with some details.
- Upload all required scanned documents, photos, and signatures.
- After that pay the required fees via online mode.
- Click on the submit button.
- Finally, take a printout of the complete UP ITI Instructor Application Form.
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Bharti 2021 FAQ
Q. What is the Qualification for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Posts?
Ans –For Instructor: Diploma / Degree or ITI certificate ownership which one issued from a reputed institute/board in relevant trades.
Q. What is the Age Limit of UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment?
Ans – Candidate age should be between 18 to 42 years.
Ans – This detail will be conveyed to you in a very short span of time.
Ans – Yes, there will be an Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.
Ans – No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
Ans – This detail will be provided later.
Ans – You Must have the Certificate to get the Benefit of Reservation. There is No Other Option for This.
Ans – It will be notified to you soon.
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
Ans – It will be notified to you soon.
Important Links for UP ITI Instructor Jobs 2021
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download UPSSSC ITI Instructor Job notification||Click Here|
|UPSSSC ITI Instructor 2021 Jobs PDF||Click Here|