UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for Medical officer jobs. All eligible & interested candidate can apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC Anaesthetist\ Paediatrician & various MedicaL Officer post. A total number of 3620 vacancies has issued for the Medical officer post. All interested candidate can apply for the UPPSC MO Recruitment application form between 28th May to 25th June 2021 in online mode. Candidate can also check the UPPSC MO Job Notification 2021 to read more details about the recruitment process.
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification
Recently Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the 3620 vacancies for the Medical Officer post. All Candidate can check the UPPSC MO Notification pdf 2021 from the official site of UPPSC to know Educational Qualification\Age Limit\Pay Scale\Total Vacancy\Apply Mode etc. Any candidates who are interested in UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 then can apply for Anaesthetist\ Paediatrician & Medical Officer Post. all candidate can fill UP Medical Officer Online Application form between 28th May to 25th June 2021 to apply for this golden opportunity. candidate should keep following this page to know every latest update about recruitment.
UPPSC MO Online Application Form 2021
|Post Name||Radiologist\Ophthalmologist & Various Medical Officer Post|
|Location of Job||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Form Mode||Through Online|
|Application Form Submission Date||28th May to 25th June 2021|
UPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021
|E.N.T. Specialist||75 Vacancy|
|Forensic Specialist||75 Vacancy|
|General Surgeon||590 Vacancy|
|General Physician||590 Vacancy|
|Public Health Specialist||30 Vacancy|
UPPSC Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria 2021
Educational Qualification –
|Specialist||Section-A Requisite Post Graduate Degree Qualification||Section-B Requisite Post Graduate Diploma Qualification|
|Gynaecologist||· M.D. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
· M.S. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
|Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
|Anaesthetist||M.D. (Anesthesiology)||Diploma in Anaesthesia|
• M.D. (Ophthalmology) Diploma in Ophthalmology
|Diploma in Ophthalmic Medicine and Surgery|
|Radiologist||· M.D. (RadioDiagnosis)
· M.D. (Radiology)
|Diploma in Radio Diagnosis|
|Microbiologist||· M.D. (Bacteriology)||· M.D. (Microbiology) Diploma in Microbiology|
• M.S. (Traumatology and Surgery)
|Diploma in Orthopaedics|
|General Physician||· M.D. (General Medicine)
· M.D. (Family Medicine)
· M.D. (Emergency Medicine)
· M.D. (Geriatrics)
|· Diploma in General Medicine
· Diploma in EmergencyMedicine
· Diploma in Diabetology
· Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases.
|Paediatrician||· M.D. (Paediatrics)||· Diploma in Child Health|
|General Surgeon||· M.S.(General Surgery)||Diploma in General Surgery|
|E.N.T. Specialist||M.S. (E.N.T.)||Diploma in Ot-RhinoLaryngology|
|Dermatologist||· M.D. (Dermatology)
· M.D. (Venereology)
|· Diploma in Dermatology
· Diploma in Venereology
· Diploma in Leprosy
· Diploma in Dermatology Venereology and Leprosy
|Psychiatrist||M.D. (Psychiatry)||Diploma in Psychological Medicine|
|Pathologist||· M.D. (Pathology)
· M.D. (Lab Medicine)
· M.D. (Bio-Chemistry)
|Diploma in Clinical Pathology
Diploma in Path. & Bact.
Diploma in Transfusion Medicine
|Forensic Specialist||· M.D. (Forensic Medicine)
· M.D. (Forensic Medicine and Toxicology)
|Diploma in Forensic Medicine|
|Public Health Specialist||· M.D. (Social & Preventive Medicine)
· M.D. (Community Medicine)
· M.D. (Community Health Administration)
|· Diploma in Community Medicine
· Diploma in Public Health Master in Public Health Master in Public Health (Epidemiology) Master Degree in Applied Epidemiology
Age Limit –
- Minimum Age – 21 years
- Maximum Age – 40 years
Application Fee –
|Unreserved (Gen) \ OBC||Rs 105/- Application Fee|
|SC\ ST\ Ex-Servicemen||Rs 65/- Application Fee|
|Physically Handicapped||Rs 25/-|
The application fee will be accepted by the UPPSC Department in Online Mode –
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
Selection Process –
- Online Written Examination
Pay Scale –
- Salary of Medical Officer Rs 67,700 To 20,8700/ 6,600/Academic Level-11.
How to Apply UPPSC MO Recruitment 2021 Application Form?
- Candidates open UPPSC official page https://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- Then Go to the homepage and select the recruitment page and click on 3620 Medical Officer Recruitment.
- Open the download notification PDF link and read all the information till the end.
- After this, click on the application form and Enter details as per the requirement in the application form.
- Pay the Application fee and Upload the required documents with the application form.
- Finally, take a printout of the filled application form for the written examination.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Medical Officer Jobs 2021 Important Date
|Notification Release Date||28th May 2021|
|Starting Date of Application Form Link||28th May 2021|
|Last Date of Submit Application Form||25th June 2021|
|Pay Application Fee Last Date||25th June 2021|
|Last Date of Submit Application Form||28th June 2021|
|Admit Card Download Date||Available Soon|
|Written Exam Date||Available Soon|
Important Link Area For Uttar Pradesh Medical Officer Jobs 2021
|UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021||UPPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2021|